Join the growing movement for more freedom, limited government, and America’s founding principles.
For far too long, Congress has been on an unsustainable binge of spending, taxing, and borrowing. Unchecked, the course we are on now will cripple our economy, undermine our prosperity, and lead to fiscal insolvency. By robbing the future of opportunity and freedom, it will destroy the American dream for future generations.
But this fate does not have to be our future.
- Will America reassert individual freedom—or continue our rapid slide toward European-style socialism and suffocating government control of our lives?
- Will our children be enslaved by federal debt as Washington politicians tax and spend away our future? Or will we raise our voices and say, “No more”?
- Will Obamacare be the beginning of a new, less free America—or will we one day look back on its repeal as the turning point that restored freedom to our citizens?
You can help decide the answers. America is not doomed to inevitable decline. At moments of crisis in our history, Americans have risen up to save freedom. And they are rising up today.
All that is required, as Ronald Reagan once said, is “our best effort, and our willingness to believe in ourselves and to believe in our capacity to perform great deeds; to believe that together, with God’s help, we can and will resolve the problems which now confront us.”
We ask for your support today to accomplish this task. Will you join with The Heritage Foundation as we, together, seize the moment and change our country’s course? Your help is needed now more than ever—and history proves that when like-minded people like you join forces in the cause of freedom, they can make a difference!
Advancing the tradition of liberty
In 1776 we were told that no upstart colonists could defeat the strongest nation in the world, yet we decided to change the course of history.
In 1860 we were told the Union could not hold and that America was over, yet we brought forth a new birth of freedom.
In 1980 we were told that the American century was at an end, yet we launched a great economic expansion, rebuilt our military, and revived our national spirit.
Today, The Heritage Foundation is leading the historic charge against the unsustainable binge of spending, taxing, and borrowing that threatens to destroy our nation’s future.
Join us! Be part of The Heritage Foundation, America’s most influential conservative “think tank,” with 270 experts and staff based in Washington, D.C. Heritage experts passionately advance the conservative principles and ideas of America’s founding.
What the experts are saying
“No organization on earth is a better supplier of innovative, conservative ideas grounded in founding principles than Heritage.”—Sean Hannity
“Some of the finest conservative scholars alive today, live, work, and breath at The Heritage Foundation.”—Rush Limbaugh
“No policy shop has more clout than the conservative Heritage Foundation.”—Wall Street Journal
Providing solutions for America
Born in 1973 and instrumental in past conservative comebacks, including the Reagan Revolution, Heritage’s vision is to build an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Heritage’s staff pursues this vision by performing timely, accurate research on key policy issues. Then they effectively market these findings to Congress, the media, top level influencers, and grassroots Americans.
When you become a Member today, Heritage will put your gift to work immediately to:
- Equip, educate, and empower congressional conservatives and their staffs to advance and stand firm on conservative principles.
- Testify on Capitol Hill before numerous congressional committees about the impact of tax hikes, welfare reform, Obamacare, military defense, energy expansion, and so on. and why conservative reforms will make a difference.
- Get Heritage scholars and policy experts on major news outlets to relentlessly drive home this clear message: Unrestrained liberalism got America into this mess, and only conservative ideas can get us out. Last year, Heritage experts appeared thousands of times in the media, reaching countless millions of Americans. We have concrete plans to increase our presence in both the mainstream and new media going forward.
- Recruit even more right-thinking Americans like you to become Members of The Heritage Foundation. We are well on our way to our goal of one million members—with greater influence for conservative principles than ever before.
As you can see, The Heritage Foundation does more than talk about our nation’s most pressing problems. Heritage exposes the failure of the Left’s policies with data, scholarly analysis, research, and time-tested principles. We counter liberal falsehood—the greatest threat to our freedom—with facts and truth.
And our experts and staff work tirelessly to provide solutions for America.
Now it’s your turn. America needs you. Join more than 700,000 other conservatives—and become a Member of The Heritage Foundation today. Please join our fight in returning America to its founding principles—to an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Stand with us as we turn the tide. The future of our nation is at stake.
Will you join us?