By tax day, the bureaucrats in Washington will have collected a record amount of taxes from you and your fellow citizens. And why will you be paying so much? To fund bigger government that will continue to sink us into debt and take away even more of our freedom!
But this April 15, there is something you can do: Support The Heritage Foundation’s Tax Day Money Bomb campaign.
- Americans are beginning to turn against “spend-tax-borrow” liberalism.
- In Congress, new members are standing up to Washington tax-raisers.
- Courageous governors are saying no to tax-hiking, debt-raising liberals and special interests.
Now it is your time to take a stand!
Your contribution to the Tax Day Money Bomb will help The Heritage Foundation raise
$150,000 $250,000 $300,000 in the cause of cutting taxes and stopping big government.
The Heritage Foundation is America’s most influential conservative think tank . . . and a favorite of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity—as it was of Ronald Reagan.
Right now, The Heritage Foundation’s top-notch experts are supplying irrefutable facts and arguments to the members of Congress who are fighting to cut taxes . . . cut spending and runaway debt . . . reform welfare . . . and return the federal government to its constitutional role.
But the Left is fighting back. To win, we must redouble our efforts at this moment of opportunity. Please help The Heritage Foundation meet its
$150,000 $250,000 $300,000 goal by midnight, April 15. Every dollar you contribute helps Heritage advance commonsense, fiscally responsible conservatism and influence key Washington policymakers. Your gift enables us to:
- Devote even more resources to the fight for conservative principles;
- Produce more research papers with the facts about the liberal agenda;
- Put more experts on television and the radio to advocate conservative solutions; and
- Explain our positions more effectively to more members of Congress and candidates for office from both political parties.
It’s easy to contribute. Just use the form at the left.
Feel good knowing that this April 15, you didn’t just hand over more of your hard-earned money to the Washington politicians . . . you actually joined others to help save the life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness that is your birthright as an American.