Rush Limbaugh knows that conservative ideas are making an astonishing comeback—thanks in part to the ceaseless efforts of The Heritage Foundation, a public policy think tank that promotes the principles that made America great: free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
But if conservatives don’t keep the momentum going throughout 2011 and ensure that Congress moves to enact conservative reforms, two things could happen:
- Liberals’ grip on power might survive to 2012 and beyond, sending America permanently into European-style socialism, with permanent high unemployment, business-killing regulations and taxes, a shriveling private sector, and a loss of stature in a dangerous world.
- A failed conservative comeback would squander this once-in-a-generation opportunity to return America to her founding principles.
Thanks to the support of more than 710,000 Heritage Members, we were able to get Heritage materials in the hands of hundreds of candidates for office in 2010 . . . shape the midterm election debates . . . and brief the new members of Congress when they arrived in Washington.
But as Rush has said on the Rush Limbaugh Radio Show, to continue accelerating conservative ideas and policies in Washington, The Heritage Foundation needs the support of every friend and Member.
Please join Rush to support our fight. Complete and submit the form on the left to become a Member today!
The Heritage Foundation will put your gift to work immediately to:
- Equip, educate, and empower congressional conservatives and their staffs to advance and stand firm on conservative principles. We plan to testify before congressional committees about the impact of liberal policies like tax hikes and Obamacare and why conservative reforms will make a difference.
- Get Heritage scholars and policy experts on major news outlets to relentlessly drive home this clear message: Unrestrained liberalism got America into this mess, and only conservative ideas can get us out. In 2010, Heritage experts appeared hundreds of times in the media, reaching countless millions of Americans: on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and the broadcast networks, on talk radio, and in the pages of print and online news outlets like the Wall Street Journal, Townhall.com, and even the New York Times and the Huffington Post. We plan to increase our penetration of both the mainstream and new media going forward.
- Recruit even more right-thinking Americans like you to become Members of The Heritage Foundation. Membership now stands at more than 710,000—a 255 percent increase over the past four years. And we are well on our way to our goal of one million Members—with greater influence for conservative principles than ever before.
Act now. Time is short to seize this once-in-a-generation opportunity.
The clock is also ticking on this historic opportunity to advance conservative reforms. As many as possible must be enacted and defended now, while liberals are on the run and we have momentum and public opinion with us.
This is a crucial time for the future of the conservative movement—and America. Please make your donation now using the secure form at the left.