Do you know what’s really going on in Washington? Would you get these true-or false questions right?
- Washington always estimates the costs of new regulations before imposing them.
- While many cuts have been proposed, there is little we can actually do to significantly reduce spending.
- A new law forces Americans to replace all old light bulbs.
- New federal standards on auto emissions significantly increase the cost of new cars.
- By 2015, the cost of federal regulations will exceed the cost of paying income taxes.
- In 2009, about 1 in 5 Americans depended on government for their daily housing, food, and health care.
Do you know the answers? Find out right now by taking the two-minute quiz.